Ever feel like you just need a break from your long and dragging days at the office? Feel like maybe you need a little vacation in paradise to revamp and relax? Take a little advice from local Costa Ricans and see why a Tamarindo Vacation Rental might just be your retreat in paradise. Locals, called Tico’s, regular day-to-day life is like a vacation. Maybe there is a secret to why Costa Rica was voted “The Happiest Country” in 2012. Check out Costa Rica to enjoy a little fun in the sun and sand.
10. Try out surfing. Way better than going to the gym, the locals wake up with the refreshing and warm waters in Costa Rica and catch a few left and rights. How could you start the day off on a bad foot when you have the entire ocean as your playground?
9. Eat local fruits. Taste some of the amazing fruits like mangos, pineapples, papaya, and more. Start your day off with a delicious and refreshing fruit smoothie, or wind down with a fresh fruit cocktail after work.
8. Enjoy running into friendly locals. With a more mellow and relaxed lifestyle people take the time to run into their neighbors and have a little chat. Quit rushing around so much and take the time to say hello to a friendly face.
7. Bask in a happy hour on the beach. Sink your toes into the sand and enjoy a happy hour drink watching the sun go down like a real local. Offering great appetizers, great prices, and friendly faces all around.
6. Speak the Latin language of love. What better way to relax then to listen to the melodic language of Spanish while relaxing on the beach, with the sound of the ocean waves in the background?
5. Soak up the sunshine and read your favorite novel. When we are on vacation often times we feel the need to see everything, explore everywhere, and experience everything. Take some advice from the locals and be mellow, and sit back and relax and enjoy your vacation.
4. Gallop on the sandy beach during sunset. Set up a sunset tour on horseback and take a romantic stroll on the beach and watch the end of the days surfers catch their last rides.
3. Take a nature hike. Bask in what is the nature that makes Costa Rica so great. Book a guided tour to see more and find some unique plants and animals, or take a walk on your own at your own pace and discover mother nature at her finest.
2. Relax with some beach yoga. Offering classes all over the place in both English and Spanish you will be sure to find your inner peace while doing sun salutations with your toes in the sand.
1. Sleep in. Leave your alarm clock at home and just let nature’s music and the sunshine wake you up when you are ready. Working crazy hours at the office has probably left you a bit sleep deprived. Take some time on your vacation to sleep in and enjoy the comforts of your home away from home. Let your Costa Rica vacation help you find your ultimate relaxation.
Horizon Pacific Management & Rentals is located in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. Offering vacation rentals, property management, long-term rentals, as well as a complete concierge service. Providing you with a local contact during your stay, Horizon Pacific is a company you can trust, with the experience you need.